As recognized member, we fully support the code of conduct of the ‘Nederlandse Vereniging voor Koudetechniek en Luchtbehandeling’ (NVKL).
- as NVKL-AMBASSADORS are open, honest and reliable and support the dignity and good reputation of all NVKL members and their discipline. Managers have an exemplary role in respect of their employees.
- act in an HONEST and CAUTIOUS manner and prevent anything that may cause danger or damage to the properties or reputation of customers or companies. NVKL-members prevent that, unsafe behavior puts others in dangers, for instance due to alcohol or drug use. Dishonest behavior, such as corporate theft, improper use of computers (private purposes), or infringement or violation of intellectual property rights by copying technical specifications, drawings or other details, is not tolerated.
- have PROFESSIONAL MANAGERS in attitude and behavior. They inform the employees in a timely manner about the corporate results and support their employees in their own responsibility for self-development and broadening of technical knowledge and skills.
- offer ALL EMPLOYEES EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES IN A GOOD WORKING CLIMATE. Employees are not discriminated based on religion, belief, political affiliation, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender or age etc. The working atmosphere NEVER tolerates sexual harassment, personal favoring, bullying or jokes at the expense of others.
- are OPEN and OBJECTIVE, perform technical research in order to acknowledge errors based on facts and appreciate constructive criticism so they can learn from mistakes and improve in a sustainable manner.
- pursue OPTIMAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and give user all information available, such as standards, quality standards and maintenance and user requirements, allowing the customer to work in an optimally safe, environmentally and maintenance friendly, energy efficient and sustainable manner, with their products or systems.
- are EXTREMELY RELUCTANT in offering or receiving free services or gifts (more expensive than 100 Euro) and maintain a strict balance between favors and possible influencing. Expensive gifts or free foreign trips, golf tournaments, skyboxes etc are reported and discussed.
- are INTEGER and avoid any form (or even appearance of) conflict of interest and make no agreements with market partners about prices and market sharing.
- are SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE ENTREPRENEURS and always choose technological decisions that protect the public safety and health of society and the environment. NVKL members in any case meet all legal requirements and obligations. In case of doubt, they have a duty to report and the management will be willing to listen to anyone that sees possible risks (For extremely difficult circumstances, the NVKL trust committee exists).
- Represent LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS and inform customers and the public honestly and objectively about the possibilities, limitations or risks of the products or systems they supply.